Amphletts was first established in 1897. The Firm was known as Amphlett and Porter until 1947 when it became simply Amphlett and Co, Solicitors.
The Firm has practiced from the same premises at 49 Conway Road Colwyn Bay ever since and for the last 26 years the Partners have been Christopher Hind and Gareth Edmondson. Throughout this period it has provided a comprehensive range of specialist legal services to the residents of Colwyn Bay and North Wales generally. In more recent times, with the advent of communication technology, the Firm has extended its client base to represent clients throughout the United Kingdom and abroad.