We provide a full range of specialist advice and assistance to our Clients. Our goal is to provide you with the impartial and accurate advice in order to achieve your aims.
About the specialist services we provide:
For ease of reference we have set out a list of the types of work that we specialise in. Further details are provided in the summary of the work in question and the biographies of out specialist case worker and solicitors.
- Buying and selling Domestic Properties, including Leasehold and Freehold.
- Purchasing and selling “buy to let” properties.
- Residential Tenancies
Wills and linked work including Administration of Estates (Probate)
- Making Wills
- Inheritance tax planning and planning for possible care fees.
- Administration of Estates (Probate)
- Buying and selling business properties including, where appropriate, dealing with mortgages.
- Leasing business properties
- Renewing and ending business leases.
- Setting up Partnership and Companies.
- Selling and buying businesses for Sole Traders Partnerships and small Private Companies.
- Preparing business Agreements such as Partnership Agreements and Shareholder Agreements.
- Other commercial advice generally.
- Road Traffic Accidents
- Accidents at Work
- Trips and Slips
- Industrial Diseases
Disputes which include:
- Property Disputes
- Business Disputes
- Debt Claims including bankruptcy matters involving individuals, partnerships and companies
- Administration of Estates (Probate) Disputes including Inheritance Act Claims
- Landlord and Tenant
- Disputes relating to Commercial Leases
- Contract Disputes
- Wills and Inheritance Disputes
- Preparing Employment Contracts
- Advising about law and procedure
- Employment Disputes including Employment Tribunal Claims
- Family Financial Matters
- Children Cases Private and Public Law
- Financial Claims in relation to unmarried partners